[Axiom-developer] Re: tm_axiom

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: tm_axiom
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:05:39 -0400

Joris,

I believe the decision was that we should make it part of the axiom
distribution rather than texmacs. There is a legacy issue because
of the previous Axiom (which has been off the market for 2 years)
is still being considered. I have to get a copy of the latest version.

I suppose the current answer is that tm_axiom will become part of
the distribution and magically installed as part of "make install".
Heck, we could even use "configure" to find texmacs. :-)