Re: [Axiom-developer] Which source distributions should we list?

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Which source distributions should we list?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:23:07 -0400

Hi Bill,

Anyway as I understand it, right now Tim is manually updating
both the git repository on axiom-developer and the "daly" branch
on SVN in parallel. That does not sound like a particularly
enlightened approach to me. :-( There's got to be a better way,
right?

Maybe daly can be trunk now, and Tim update to trunk. Same for
the other branches. If some history is lost, well I think is the price
to pay. But I least a simple scheme that works for people contributing
specially now that it looks like there is more contributors than version
control systems :-). But like you said, there must be a better way.

Regards,

Alfredo