cameleon-dev

Re: [cameleon-dev] delayed mail

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [cameleon-dev] delayed mail
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:13:38 -0400

* Sylvain LE GALL (address@hidden) wrote:

> By the way, have you going further on iCalendar ( i see this lib in your
> listing ) ? There was a time you were looking for information on
> caml-list.

I have a library that parses and pretty prints most of the rfc. I have
not released it because I do not know how to package it (I would like to
provide only one mli to open, but I don't know how to do that (except by
putting everything into one single file).

If you want to play with it, I can do a quick archive. But it won't be
all clean and nice to use ;-)

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.