cameleon-dev

Re: [cameleon-dev] delayed mail

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [cameleon-dev] delayed mail
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:11:13 -0400

* Sylvain LE GALL (address@hidden) wrote:

> I have the following output of ocamlfind list :
>
> findlib: [WARNING] cannot read directory /home/gildor/i386/lib/ocaml/:
> No such f
> ile or directory
> findlib: [WARNING] package lablgtkgl requires package lablgl: not found
> findlib: [WARNING] package zoggy requires package configwin: not found
> findlib: [WARNING] package lablgtkgl2 requires package lablgl: not found
> bigarray            (version: [distributed with Ocaml])
> camlp4              (version: Camlp4 version 3.06)
> dbm                 (version: [distributed with Ocaml])
> dynlink             (version: [distributed with Ocaml])
> findlib             (version: 0.8)
> graphics            (version: [distributed with Ocaml])
> lablgtk             (version: 1.2.5)
> lablgtk2            (version: 1.3.0)
> lablgtkgl           (version: 1.2.5)
> lablgtkgl2          (version: 1.3.0)
> labltk              (version: [distributed with Ocaml])
> num                 (version: [distributed with Ocaml])
> stdlib              (version: [distributed with Ocaml])
> str                 (version: [distributed with Ocaml])
> threads             (version: [distributed with Ocaml])
> unix                (version: [distributed with Ocaml])
> zoggy               (version: 1.2)
>
> Has findlib.conf a line which point to lablgtk installation dir ?

I do not have a findlib.conf file. I have a META file in the lablgtk dir
(that seems to be provided by the lablgtk distrib), but I do not know
how to make findlib cleanly install lablgtk (as there is no mention of
ocamlfind in the Makefile of lablgtk).

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.