cameleon-dev

Re: [cameleon-dev] delayed mail

From: Debian User
Subject: Re: [cameleon-dev] delayed mail
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:16:18 +0200

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 06:13:38PM -0400, Alan Schmitt wrote:
> * Sylvain LE GALL (address@hidden) wrote:
> >
> > By the way, have you going further on iCalendar ( i see this lib in your
> > listing ) ? There was a time you were looking for information on
> > caml-list.
>
> I have a library that parses and pretty prints most of the rfc. I have
> not released it because I do not know how to package it (I would like to
> provide only one mli to open, but I don't know how to do that (except by
> putting everything into one single file).
>
> If you want to play with it, I can do a quick archive. But it won't be
> all clean and nice to use ;-)
>
> Alan

I don't know either. But by browsing the source code of Maxence, he
seems to be able to pack his module by using this :
Assume we have A.ml and B.ml which needs to packed. Use C.ml to build it
:

in C.ml :
module A = A
module B = B

Take a look at ocamlcvs for examples. The file ocamlcvs.ml is such a
wrapper.

Anyway, i am interested in having your source. I have also a lot of
coding to do to parse some RFCes. It would be kind to have some
examples.

Thanks
Regard
Sylvain LE GALL