Re: OJE project

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: OJE project
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 20:10:09 +0100

>>> "Ian D . Stewart" <address@hidden> 01-Apr-01 3:47:49 PM
>>>

>There are already the beginnings of an implementation
>of the javax.accessibility and javax.swing packages in
>Classpath.  Might I recomend that any existing code from
>OJE in these two areas be merged with the Classpath
>implementation?

There isn't any OJE work in these areas committed to the sourceforge
project. If Andrew ever comes back to us I hope he will join Classpath
and help out with these sub-projects.

The parts in OJE are only:

- activation spec classes (no implementation yet)
- javamail spec classes (not yet finished)
- imap provider
- smtp provider
- pop3 provider (if I can persuade address@hidden)
- media spec classes