Re: Preparing for 0.06 release (last test release - hopefully)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Preparing for 0.06 release (last test release - hopefully)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:30:40 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 19:09, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> - Import new external libraries
>   - GNU-JAXP (Imported, does it work/get included in dist?)

I have added all files explicitly to a new Makefile.am DISTFILES and
updated the README how to do this when we import a new version.

> - gjdoc

As I already said in an earlier email gjdoc now works.
I have one small problem with unknown entities. I have remove those from
CVS at the moment, but that is actually a bug. Savannah was down so I
couldn't report it. Will do so when it is up so we can put them back
when we get a gjdoc that does handles them correctly (it is probably my
fault/setup).

I have put up a new test release:
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/classpath-0.06-test3.tar.gz

(Note that I disabled the actual API generation since that just takes to
much time. I will generate a new set tonight and put it up somewhere
tomorrow morning.)

Please look at it since I want to do a real release tomorrow.
But if you find show-stoppers or can fix something that is low risk
please do. Below is a lost of issues, some could be rolled into the
release if someone has time to do it.

Good night,

Mark