Re: Preparing for 0.06 release (last test release - hopefully)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Preparing for 0.06 release (last test release - hopefully)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:02:51 +0200

Hi,

I think this is as good as it gets for 0.06. The only real change with
test-3 is that I disabled generation of the API documentation during the
make dist because the API doc doesn't look completely right (some
encoding problems) and I am not sure what to do with the copyright
statement at the bottom since (as Anthony Green pointed out) not all
files are now actually copyright FSF since we have imported those JAXP
things.

I have tested it with kissme and mauve and the results seem OK.
But since I still cannot stage the thing at alpha.gnu.org and since I
didn't get much feedback (does it just work OK for everybody?) I just
put up a test-4 that I will turn into a real release when I can get it
on alpha.gnu.org.
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/classpath-0.06-test4.tar.gz

If you have small, trivial, low risk changes please check them in (I
still have a couple that could go in if I just had more time). If you
have something big or non-trivial to check in please let me know and I
will tag the tree and do the final release anyway.

Cheers,

Mark