Re: Preparing for 0.06 release

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Preparing for 0.06 release
Date: 16 Aug 2003 13:55:04 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, 2003-08-16 at 00:50, Brian Jones wrote:
> [... gjdoc execution ...]
> > java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
>
> Hmm, Julian (address@hidden) could probably answer if he had time.

There must be something wrong with my setup/gcj since the statement
which throws this exception is inside a try { ... } catch
(RuntimeException re). Strange. Rebuilding my gcj now.

When compiling everything from source (I used gnujaxp.jar and
libxmlj.jar files first) most seems to work already for small batches of
classes, but multiple packages keep crashing.

Cheers,

Mark