Re: Preparing for 0.06 release (last test release - hopefully)

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: Preparing for 0.06 release (last test release - hopefully)
Date: 18 Aug 2003 18:47:11 -0400

Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 00:30, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > I have put up a new test release:
> > http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/classpath-0.06-test3.tar.gz
> >
> > (Note that I disabled the actual API generation since that just takes to
> > much time. I will generate a new set tonight and put it up somewhere
> > tomorrow morning.)
>
> API documentation is now up at:
> http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/doc/api/html/
>
> Cannot compare it with the old version since that seems to be gone:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/docs/api/
> Brian, do you know how to get it back up?

I had access to the file space on
gnudist.gnu.org:/var/www/software/classpath which is where the web
pages come from.  Anyway with the crack that is gone and I don't know
how to get it back up.  I certainly don't think it reasonable to make
us check this generated stuff into cvs.  Paul set this up for me
before.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>