Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Zooko's Triangle

From: Zooko Wilcox-OHearn
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Zooko's Triangle
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 23:08:31 +0000

Hi folks! Thanks for Cc:'ing me into this conversation, because I'm
interested in seeing where others are going.

I don't have time to contribute to the conversation myself because I'm
busy with the Least-Authority File System project
(https://tahoe-lafs.org). I think and hope that LAFS could be a useful
building block for some of the purposes that you folks are talking
about.

I'm about to announce a commercially-supported LAFS service for people
who would rather pay my company than operate the server software
themselves. We've contributed all of the code that we wrote for this
commercial service back to the Free and Open codebase at
https://tahoe-lafs.org.

Regards,

Zooko