[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_siggen.py & usrp_fft.py

From: cfk
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_siggen.py & usrp_fft.py
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:18:17 -0800

I have been working with usrp_siggen.py and usrp_ff.py today and have been
able to go from -70dBm to 0dBm and from a few hundred Khz to 25Mhz with
usrp_fft.py by changing the ddc value from zero to -25e6 (minus 25 million)
in 1Mhz increments. It works fine.

I also have been able to ssh through three computers (two are across the
internet) and back to the computer running the usrp and run the signal
generator program and the fft program.

Perhaps the most intesting is that I can run both of them simultaneously and
generate signals with usrp_siggen.py and look at the spectrum with
usrp_fft.py in real-time. The Tx endpoint of the signal generator doesnt
conflict with the Rx endpoint of the fft program.

Charles Krinke