Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] initial gr-audio-portaudio

From: Thomas Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] initial gr-audio-portaudio
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:52:39 -0800

With help of the examples, I was able to get a little bit further. The
portaudio_sink now gets initialized, but it shortly after fails with
an abort trap. The cause is line 167 in audio_portaudio_sink.cc where
d_portaudio_buffer_size is 0. It looks like if
Pa_GetStreamInfo(d_stream)->outputLatency is already 0. Any ideas why
this happens?

Thomas