Re: Cocoa/Windows parallel dvlpmt

From: Allan Odgaard
Subject: Re: Cocoa/Windows parallel dvlpmt
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:39:25 +0100

On 4. Feb 2004, at 15:42, Philip Mötteli wrote:

Could you please repeat that and send a copy to P. C. D. Robert? I can't remember all the names, that already publically said, that they are interested in a Windows port of GS. [...]

Cocoa-Dev is a very high traffic list, please try and limit carbon copies to the list, when they are off-topic -- also, do not cc the list for private replies (as you did with my previous one!), unless it gets on-topic again.

Thanks, Allan