Re: Extremely poor quality of GNUStep applications

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Extremely poor quality of GNUStep applications
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:55:57 +0200

Personally I would not oppose a (temporary?) hijack of this mailing list to discuss apps that are actively maintained. No idea what others may think; I'm really rather new to GNUstep.

Setting up a mailing list via Google Groups should also be trivial. I have set up at least a dozen of them for either continuous or temporary use.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone