Re: Is GNUstep Examples maintained?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Is GNUstep Examples maintained?
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:30:34 +0200

Hi,

David Chisnall wrote:
We currently publish this:

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/examples.html

But it doesn't seem to build anymore.  There's no link to the repository in the
web page, and I can't find it in svn.  Is anyone planning or updating it, or
should I just delete the FreeBSD port of it?

wait, inside the example there is Ink :) GFractal and GPuzzle work for me too, I remember updating the latter, IIRC. GSTest compiled and worked no longer than 2 weeks ago.

I'll try, but if you can give what's wrong at your place we can keep them from bittrotting (which would be good, even if you don't want the FreeBSD package, potential user want working examples, broken ones are of no good).

Riccardo