Re: Questions (was: Re: A Critique: Getting Started with GNUstep on Wind

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Questions (was: Re: A Critique: Getting Started with GNUstep on Windows)
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 17:33:30 +0000

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 4:20 PM H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@goldelico.com> wrote:
Hi,
I hesitated long to jump into this discussion because I wanted to learn the arguments.

I, on the other hand, avoided participating because I didn't think I could calm the people down. Turns out that was the right assessment, and I made a mistake by posting.

I apologize to readers for having posted in this thread.

For this reason, I will simply shrug, end my participation on this thread and -- in fact -- unsubscribe from this mailing list. At least for the time being. Turns out this is too much of a "discuss" mailing list for my tastes.

I'll be happy to participate in technical work (incl. chatting about bug reports) in gnustep-dev. Fingers crossed that the toxicity doesn't spill over there.