Re: A project-files implementation for Git projects

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: A project-files implementation for Git projects
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 15:33:26 +0300

Hi Tassilo,

On 03.10.2019 10:41, Tassilo Horn wrote:

I'm attaching a working patch that will probably need tweaks
later. I'm not sure how to handle attribution best.  If you like it,
you can simply commit it under your name (up to now, I've mostly done
the rearranging and some minor tweaks).

Feel free to take my code and arrange and extend it how it suits you
best.  This is Free Software, isn't it?

Just talking about attribution. So if it's fine with you, I can mention you in the commit message somehow.

As you see, currently I'm reading this list maybe one a week and have
very little time to work on this feature, so if you push things forward
I'm happy to have helped and be able to enjoy the fruits of our labor
anytime soon. :-)

All right, thank you.