Re: A project-files implementation for Git projects

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: A project-files implementation for Git projects
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 09:41:14 +0200

Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Dmitry,

>> I have to admit that I've lost track over what we're actually trying
>> to do exactly.  My main motivation was just to get a faster
>> project-files implementation for the Git repo I have at work.  I've
>> now fixed that on my end using a simple caching approach which is
>> good enough for me ATM.
>
> I'm attaching a working patch that will probably need tweaks
> later. I'm not sure how to handle attribution best.  If you like it,
> you can simply commit it under your name (up to now, I've mostly done
> the rearranging and some minor tweaks).

Feel free to take my code and arrange and extend it how it suits you
best.  This is Free Software, isn't it?

As you see, currently I'm reading this list maybe one a week and have
very little time to work on this feature, so if you push things forward
I'm happy to have helped and be able to enjoy the fruits of our labor
anytime soon. :-)

Now I'll test you latest patch and report back...

Bye,
Tassilo