Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [Was: bug#25148:]

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [Was: bug#25148:]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:23:53 -0500

On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 19:04:07 +0200 Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
> FTR, I didn't say I love debbugs.  I said that I need to see a much
> better system to have an incentive to switch.  I'm still looking.

For standalone-ish things, there are several possibilities, but in
this day and age, I'd like to see Emacs use something like a
self-hosted instance of Gitlab (which is fully free software), in
which case, the bug tracker, pull request system, etc. are all
integrated in with the source control system and work very seamlessly
together.

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                address@hidden