Re: Feature branches review please

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Feature branches review please
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 20:32:32 +0300

* Gregory Heytings via "Emacs development discussions. <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
[2020-11-05 20:06]:

> > > This I don't know, what do you mean by "actions"?
> >
> > Probably something like the package embark[1] provides.
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/oantolin/embark
> >

> Oh yes, I see.  In that case, no, I don't think such a feature is in the
> scope of icomplete.

I don't think that embark is what I mean. Here is short screen how
actions are implemented in Helm with TAB:

https://gnu.support/images/tmp/2020-11-05-20:26:22.ogv

I can then choose what to do on the selection instead of the default
action. In Ivy actions are also there but with M-o

If function icomplete-completing-read is not there, I still need to
use external packages. It is more useful if it is there.

How can I checkout that branch?