Re: Sv: Suggested experimental test

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Sv: Suggested experimental test
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 14:16:15 -0400

If I go to the bakery and buy a tiger sponge cake, I don't expect
coming home with an unbaked cake and all the ingredients in a shooping
bag with broken eggs, and then having a baker with the galls telling
me that I'm wasting my time asking for a pre-baked cake cause "this is
better, you can do anything you want".

I just want a tiger sponge cake, and eat it.

Emacs is first and for most a text editor for code and prose, and not
some bag of pre-mixed ingredients that one has to bake first before
using it.