Re: Emacs 29.0.50 Snapshot binaries for WIndows

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: Emacs 29.0.50 Snapshot binaries for WIndows
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 22:55:26 -0600

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 12:55 AM Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> If you produce the source zip from the Git tree, make sure to exclude
> the .git subdirectory from the archive, or remove it (with "zip -d")
> after creating the archive.

I was producing from the source tree.  I'm now taking care to avoid
including the .git folder, using this:

  zip -9r ${WORKING_DIR}/emacs${RELEASE_ID}-src.zip . -x .git/ .git/\*

I put a new set here, for the moment; TIA for letting me know of
(more) problems. (These reflect the emacs-28 branch as of an hour or
so ago and have native full ahead-of-time enabled.)

https://corwin.bru.st/emacs-28/