Re: Easy way to make Emacs look more "modern"

From: Daniele Nicolodi
Subject: Re: Easy way to make Emacs look more "modern"
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 08:58:30 +0200

On 10/04/2022 08:50, Po Lu wrote:
Daniele Nicolodi <daniele@grinta.net> writes:

On the screens I use wasting 6 to 10 pixels for the padding would not
make a significant difference. However, the smallest screes I use are
13" high DPI screens.

I think the plan is to make device scaling work correctly in Emacs, so
those "6 to 10 pixels" will eventually become device independent and
turn into 12 to 20 pixels (or more) on a high resolution screen.  This
is already what happens on NS (macOS) and PGTK.

Yup. I meant 6 to 8 pixels (but maybe I would like 4 better) in device scaled units. Despite whether it is a good idea or not, how do I add the padding to my configuration?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Dan