Re: PGTK-related misconceptions

From: Phil Sainty
Subject: Re: PGTK-related misconceptions
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 23:53:25 +1200

On 2022-04-19 21:10, Dirk-Jan C. Binnema wrote:
I regularly use both X and Wayland, and having to have two emacsen
(and remember to use the right one) just for that seems sub-optimal.

I believe there's something called "X-Wayland" for running X programs
under Wayland, in case that's the missing piece of the puzzle?

IIUC you can use that to run the same (single) X build of emacs when
you're using Wayland that you use when you're not, which avoids the
problem you've described.

-Phil