Re: What's happened to M-<tab> `completion-at-point'?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: What's happened to M-<tab> `completion-at-point'?
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 19:19:56 -0400

  > > The change from ncurses-6.2 to ncurses-6.3 broke the Linux console
  > > keyboard, in that terminfo now directs ESC TAB to be translated to
  > > backtab.

Would a few people please volunteer to talk with the ncurses
developers about what problem they wanted to fix?  Given that this fix
ha a problem, it would be good to look for another one.  Have people
identified those who were involved?

The discussion should also include Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>,
the ncurses maintainer.