Re: OKURI-NASI

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: OKURI-NASI
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 04:54:45 +0200

> Yes, that's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure how to express that
> in Makefilese in the most idiomatic way, so if somebody else could do
> that, that'd be nice.

I've now poked at this, but my Makefile-fu is low, so if somebody wants
to fix this in a different way, please be my guest.

The change (making the OKURO-NASI stuff happen concurrently with the
main .elc build) takes "make -j32 bootstrap" down from 1m52s to 1m34s.

Hm...  oh!  There's a problem there now -- it generates the ja-dic.el
file fine, but it doesn't byte-compile it (and I guess it should)?  So
there needs to be an extra rule for that...  uhm...  probably in
leim/Makefile, I guess.