Re: org: begin_center in Emacs @HEAD

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: org: begin_center in Emacs @HEAD
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:59:19 -0800

And just to prove that I wasn't hallucinating:

You can see evidence of the bug on this blog that resyndicates my blog:
Planet Emacslife https://planet.emacslife.com/atom.xml

I  authored in org, pushed publish to blogger, then saw the ugliness
that org had created for the begin_center blog, so I unpublished the
draft (ie no longer visible on my own blog). But planet emacslife
republished it automatically so you can see both the good and bad
version there.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8