emacsconf-org

Re: Proposal: Maintaining the Maintainers (Sid Kasivajhula)

From: Siddhartha Kasivajhula
Subject: Re: Proposal: Maintaining the Maintainers (Sid Kasivajhula)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 17:28:43 -0800

Hiya,
I sent this message on IRC but I have a feeling it didn't go through:

<countvajhula> hey all, I was wondering whether there's still time to edit the
  Q&A for my talk? There's one answer I'd love to elaborate on a
  bit more. No worries if not. Also the video on the talk page
  doesn't seem clickable at the moment - I assume it just hasn't
  been processed yet, but mentioning it just in case :)
<countvajhula> edit the written Q&A, that is

Btw on an unrelated note, if you guys need help with video editing at all, I have some basic skills and am happy to help if I can.

Tc and thanks again for running a brilliant, clockwork operation!
-Sid