fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric Run Prompt

From: Kyle B
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric Run Prompt
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:33:59 -0700

I'm with Paul on this one. My scripts are for an automated deployment system. There will be no human interacting with them. I would also like to see if this is possible to have automated handling of interactive prompts through fabric. Otherwise, just like Paul, I have to revert to either using pyexpect or paramiko.

-Kyle