Re: [fluid-dev] macos x questions

From: Fausto Saporito
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] macos x questions
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:23:22 +0200

Il giorno 20/ago/04, alle 21:10, Ebrahim Mayat ha scritto:

On Aug 20, 2004, at 6:18 PM, Fausto Saporito wrote:

You need to install MidiShare for OS X available from <http://www.grame.fr/MidiShare>

ok. thanks.

You also need to read the REAME-OSX file which gives a detailed account of how to install FS on OS X. If you check out the CVS version you will be able to get this README-OSX file.

i'm trying to access the cvs, i'm using this command cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/fluid login, but i have a timeout.
Is this the correct address?

Another question, I tried to see in the online help but i had no success, how can I assign to all the channels the same soundfont?

Could you supply more details: I am not sure I fully understand your question.

Normally, when I play a MIDI file only the first bank has an instrument loaded. I want to load the same instrument in the other midi channels in order to play correctly the midi file.
Josh, in another mail, told me how to do it.

thanks again,
Fausto