Re: [FR-devel] GUI Links and Morphic

From: Horacio Lopez
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] GUI Links and Morphic
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:43:29 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Jeffries" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 8:49 AM
> Around Friday, January 25, 2002, 1:48:30 AM, Horacio Lopez wrote:
[snip good stuff]

> Overall, there are surely ideas in XP that would be helpful to this or
> any project. The project team needs to decide what overall approach it
> wants to take and which practices to use.

Many thanks for your insight and your detailed description,
no doubt this project can also benefit from some XP practices.
I will have a look at the bibliography you mentioned.
Though I have already browsed some of the places you
mentioned, I will have a closer look now you have
recommended them.

cheers,
                 vruz