RE: [FR-devel] Updated code for the core, plugins, etc

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Updated code for the core, plugins, etc
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 04:44:38 -0800

I just got up this morning and found 32 FreeRIDE emails! (well... half of
them were Rich's checkins)

Anyway, good work Rich! and I'm glad you're getting some sleep. I like your
changes and the discussion results below.

BTW, I've change my personal wake/sleep schedule to better meet the needs of
my Family. Instead of staying up late (like you just did and I used to do),
I am now going to bed early (9-10pm my time) and getting up early (about 3am
my time). So, now it looks like I'm catching up on this stuff after the
fact. Oh, well...

Curt