[FR-devel] Nishio Mizuho's Source Browser -- any volunteers?

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [FR-devel] Nishio Mizuho's Source Browser -- any volunteers?
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:12:05 -0700

If we can get the File>Save command implemented (should be trivial) and get Nishio Mizuho's Source Browser integrated into FreeRIDE as a plugin (not so trivial), FreeRIDE would become useful enough for us to begin using it ourselves as a high-powered Ruby editor. That would be an important milestone for us because once we are actually using it, I know that things will start progressing more rapidly.

Is anyone willing to take this on?

Curt