Re: [FR-devel] Nishio Mizuho's Source Browser -- any volunteers?

From: NISHIO Mizuho
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Nishio Mizuho's Source Browser -- any volunteers?
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 01:36:15 +0900

Curt Hibbs wrote:

Is there a binary package of FreeRIDE for windows?

The only binaries involved are Ruby (the development version: 1.7.x) and
FXRuby/FOX. FreeRIDE is 100% Ruby and does not have any binaries.
To my regret, ripper, which is the ruby parser, is the C extension library.
It requires bison and c-compiler.I should give up using ripper?

However, FreeRIDE will not currently run on Windows, and I haven't yet had
time to figure out why. As soon as I do, I can zip up my Ruby tree
(including FXRuby & FreeRIDE) and send you the whole thing.

Thank you.

--
NISHIO Mizuho
e-mail: address@hidden