Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS web site

From: Mark Preston
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS web site
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 18:56:52 +0100

I agree. Freedom 0 sounds silly.
FWIW, when I gave a lecture about free software I concocted the following
slide to define it. This worked quite well for a group of non programmers.
http://www.gnusense.uklinux.net/html/slide_2.html
If I'd started at 0, I know what I would have spent the rest of the lecture
talking about!

--
Regards,
Mark Preston