Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS web site

From: Andrew Savory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS web site
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:04:38 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 1 May 2003, Jason Clifford wrote:

> Would that be a solution that would work for people?

To be honest, I really think having "freedom 0" anywhere in the list
confuses matters. Regardless of how it's worded, it is bad English, it
certainly wouldn't (normally) be used in speech, and it seems to be
inherited from a page on the GNU site that I suspect was really intended
for programmers.

Given all of the above, I suggest that the 0, 1, 2, 3 are removed. As MJR
says, a link to the FSF page (which I'm not trying to change, if you like
weird numbering) is probably a good idea, too.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: address@hidden