Re: [Fsfe-uk] hacker definition

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] hacker definition
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 06:51:30 -0000

Ramanan Selvaratnam <address@hidden> wrote:
> Illegal LISP coders run the risk arrest, trial and prison !!!

Well, we knew that ever since certain publishers started refusing to
publish lispish books. Why do you think that there is a scheme underground?
Erm, actually, no, there is no scheme underground. Definitely not in the
UK and you must not email me about it if you want to know more.

Seriously, please send suggestions to the maintainer of that web site.
Imperial College's FOLDOC site has a better definition at
http://foldoc.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?query=hacker&action=Search

Let us know if they fix it, please.
--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: address@hidden
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.