Re: [Fsfe-uk] hacker definition

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] hacker definition
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 06:54:35 -0000

Ramanan Selvaratnam <address@hidden> wrote:
> experience if AFFS could persuade the people behind this website. Only

The members are AFFS. The (currently 5) exec just try to keep us running
in the right direction and bring a bit more weight to bear.

Actually, another thing that I'm not having much joy with is the OU.  I
got so far, but was then told that their hostile "students accepts all
risk and no help" towards free software was a policy decision.  When I
asked who makes that policy, they started ignoring me.  Can anyone find
out the answer?

MJR