Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 17:02:27 -0000

Jason Clifford <address@hidden> wrote:
> Perhaps this could be in association with the SchoolForge UK people?

I'm probably the link there.  I'm also involved with starting off
SchoolForge UK, although AFFSAC and the like has taken me away for now.
One of the problems when starting that is that the people are willing
to give time and effort, but have some problems with the way AFFS has
been working, so wanted to remain semi-detached for now.  I think it's
time to think what we want to get out of our involvement with them and
see if that's possible.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."