Re: what was the cause of repair bug? (was: [glob2-devel] bugfixes)

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: what was the cause of repair bug? (was: [glob2-devel] bugfixes)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:28:00 -0400

On 4/16/07, Joe Wells <address@hidden> wrote:
"Kieran P" <address@hidden> writes:

> It is when hes the only one who knows how to fix it. a whole week wondering
> what causes the repair bug issue, and Bradley finds and fixes in 10 minutes.

What was the problem?

Just curious.

--
Joe

The bug was caused by a logic error. If you notice how the MapEditor
document in the wiki describes building levels (with construction
sites on even numbers starting at 0), my code would take the previous
level on a level 1 construction site, which is -1, when instead it
should be taking the current level.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.