Re: [glob2-devel] Re: what was the cause of repair bug?

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: what was the cause of repair bug?
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:09:04 -0400

On 4/16/07, Joe Wells <address@hidden> wrote:
I assume you mean "into repair" (where result will be same level), not
"into construction" (where result would be next level), right?

So a level X building being repaired is treated like a level X
construction site, except if you cancel the work it returns to level X
(with damage) rather than level X - 1, right?

--
Joe

When I say level, these "technical level" numbers are used only when
referencing the building types in buildings.txt. And that is exactly
what the code is referencing a building type to get the size of the
building. It doesn't take on the usual meaning of level that an end
user would have, and has nothing to do with BuildingType::level.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.