Re: [glob2-devel] Re: what was the cause of repair bug?

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: what was the cause of repair bug?
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:49:14 -0400

http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/glob2/glob2/src/Building.cpp?sortby=date&r2=1.722&r1=1.721),
>> and its fixed.
>
> Hey!  That's was Joe suggested ;)

Not quite.  I suggested the same change for two _different_ lines that
used prevLevel.  I think those two lines are still buggy.  :-(

--
Joe

I've actually looked into the logic of the other lines that use
prevLevel, and they are semantically correct. Its hard to put into
prespective at what levels of buildings particular functions where
called, but I quickly sorted it out in my head.

This happens to be part of one of those architectural problems with
Glob2 that I already discussed. The code works, but it isn't
maintainable.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.