Re: [glob2-devel] complicated menue structure.

From: Michael Schmidt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] complicated menue structure.
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:11:25 +0100

Hello, I suggest to have the buttons grouped by a horizontal line

___________________________________

Single Player  l  Multiplayer
_________________________________-

Load Saved Game
________________________________-

Tutorial   I  Settings
Editor I Credits
_________________________________
Quit
_________________________________

Drop: Custom Game ( same as Load saved game?)
Lan Game and Ysagoon Game might be working out of the box, if there is the messenger in?

Idea is: Yasagoon server is explaind in the Multiplayer pop up, if a first use user has no friends plaing with him, then he can send his key to this server and are in the friendslist of yasagoon?
Hey, just an option to think about, if the layer of an extra port should stay, then this has to be in the multiplayer pop up

MULTIPLAYER:

Play with and Invite Messenger friends

(Play within a LAN)
(Play over Ysagoon server)
(Enter IP Manually)

But for the lan game... I just see here that, lan user at a lanparty approve over the messenger, which was suggested.

What is Campaign? Tutorial? why then not here in the pop up?

Regards Mike