Re: [glob2-devel] complicated menue structure.

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] complicated menue structure.
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 02:35:59 +0100

> Load game (to do what?
> edit? single play? multyplayer? campaign? yog?) What is ysagoon?

It is common for the load game option not to start the map editor.
So we might want to keep that separate.  Maybe yog too.

But why shall we treat the singleplayer, multiplayer and campaign different?
What would be the advantage?

Anyhow, a separation after clicking the "load game" button would be
naturual - probably on the same screen as the file menu.
Depending on where you came from, it could default to different types.
When you come from a singleplayer menu, it defaults to singleplayer, and
so on. When your come from the main window, it defaults to let's say
autosave.