Re: [glob2-devel] complicated menue structure.

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] complicated menue structure.
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:16:36 -0500

On Nov 25, 2007 12:53 PM, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
hi

Michael argued that 6 buttons to start a game in the main menue is too much. i
agree on that. especially 4 buttons for single player games is too much.
the tutorial is a campaign. a campaign is a single player game like saved games
and custom games. so the menue would look like this:
<singlePlayer>
 <campaign>
  <tutorial />
  <campaign1 />
  <campaign2 />
 </campaign>
 <savedGame>
  <savedGame1 />
  <savedGame2 />
 </savedGame>
 <customGame>
  <triangle />
  <fourSquares />
 </customGame>
</singlePlayer>
<multiPlayer>
 <YOG />
 <directConnection />
</multiPlayer>

opinions?

Leo Wandersleb
--
Wer mir vertrauliches schicken möchte, kann das mit diesem Schlüssel tun:
http://wiki.leowandersleb.de/index.php/Public_Key