Re: [glob2-devel] complicated menue structure.

From: Michael Schmidt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] complicated menue structure.
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:39:35 +0100

of course not !
IM should be only an addition.
much more i do not wanted to request here, but as you mailed me private as well  about the start page, I agreed, that 8 Startbuttons is too much, and I think the process of decison goes this:
decide to start singleplayer or multiplayer
or: laod a saved game,
If it is multiplayer, then a new pop up window needs to show all possibilities,
If the messenger could be one solution in a few months, then we would be glad.
All other should remain.
Is then in the lan game option all IP adress found automatically?
Regards Mike