Re: [glob2-devel] Is this project dead?

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Is this project dead?
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 11:00:46 +0100

I also will continue to pay for the domain as long as my finance allows, which is not a problem at the moment.

Gobulation still and always will have a special place in my hearth (and in other people's too). I'm now very busy with my startup (https://enlightware.ch) but I definitely have the hope to find some time in the future to work on Globulation. When I'm not sure, at least when I retire (still 25 years to go), but maybe earlier depending on how other projects go.

I wish everyone great season holidays,I'm very happy people still play Globulation !

all the best,

Stéphane