Re: [glob2-devel] Is this project dead?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Is this project dead?
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 21:18:37 +1300

Happy Holidays everyone :D

Yes, the code is quite massive and I think of doing modular rewrites from time
to time. In Kotlin though :D

I haven't done game development in years but the approach glob2 did to
deterministically compute all on all clients is beautiful and I wonder how many
players with how many units on how big a map would be doable today. The game
currently has a 1024 units per team, 16 teams limit but the map size was not
allowing to get anywhere near such numbers given how wheat needs water around
... oh, the memories :D

Stephane I thought you were doing something with robots?
I also started my little big time consuming project: https://walletscrutiny.com/

Kind Regards,

Leo