Re: [glob2-devel] Is this project dead?

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Is this project dead?
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 11:10:28 +0100

A technical note here: one of the biggest hurdle to maintain and evolve Globulation's code was the hard to read and to understand state machines for unit and building behaviours. Modern technologies such as async programming could help massively with that.

Should someone had time, nowadays we could dream of a Rust rewrite with a web assembly target and websocket networking.

cheers all,

Stéphane